An Overview of Southern Vietnam Muslim Tours from TNK Travel
One of the prominent points we can easily see from TNK Travel is that Vietnam Muslim tours which are designed especially for Muslim tourists who have planned to visit as well as discover attractive spots of Vietnam. Right now, being a Muslim, just search for “Vietnam Muslim tours” on the website of this company, and you will grab a variety of programs, ranging from the North to the South.
In case that you are due to land at the Tan Son Nhat airport and spend your holiday in Ho Chi Minh City and nearby areas, all Southern Vietnam Muslim tours from TNK Travel are supposed to be the best recommendations. Have you had any idea about this kind of tour? Exactly, it takes you to landmarks of Ho Chi Minh City – the most bustling city in Vietnam whereby you can obtain the deep understanding of the city’s glorious history and be dazzled by their architectural styles. Furthermore, not only do the luxury and hustle of the city get you excited, but you are also guided to immerse into the tranquility and charm of Mekong Delta – the outstanding water region of the S-shaped country. As a backdrop, take advantage of such a trip to learn more the culture and lifestyle of the local river people.
Some Attractions during Vietnam Muslim Tours
Ho Chi Minh City
– Reunification Palace: this landmark is now considered to be a typical symbol of the national independence because the tank of North Vietnamese Army hit its gate as a sign of ending the Vietnam War and taking control of the whole South in April, 1975.
– War Remnants Museum: it is a famous museum of Vietnam, where exhibits about the Vietnam war and Indochina war are displayed.
– Notre Dame Cathedral and Central Post Office: they are stunning structures built in the French colonial age.
– Ben Thanh Market: it is where you can buy items especially produced for Muslims, e.g. clothes.
– Cu Chi Tunnels: it is an underground network of tunnels just dug by hand, so it is a symbol of the Vietnamese’s “steel” spirit.
A Vietnam Muslim tour will allow you to enjoy yourself at imposing beaches of Vung Tau – the beautiful city of Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province. In addition to the trip, there are travel spots as well as attractions deserving a visit, such as Bach Dinh means White Palace (also called Villa Blanche in French), Jesus Christ Statue, Nghinh Phong Cape, and Thang Tam Temple.
Leaving the Ho Chi Minh hustling city to Mekong Delta, you will be surprised by the lifestyle of hospitable local people as well as how they treat you. Besides, it will be an interesting activity as you are rowed through peaceful canals under the cool shadow of palm trees. Excitingly, South Vietnamese folk music performed by the rustic people is also a highlight you experience when coming to the water area.